Reviews on TeachStreet

Here are a few reviews from some of my students that are posted on www.TeachStreet.com

"Virgina Huffman is such a great teacher! "
April Vanderbilt

"I really enjoy Virginia's classes. She is such a sweetheart and really knows her stuff. What a great combination. She is always willing to share her knowledge and has a very nice way of going about it. Pros:Helpful, Engaging, Encouraging, Smart, Patient, Funny, Fun, Good communicator."


"I Learned so much!" Mallory Stevens

I took a Beginner PMC class with my 13 yo neice. We had so much fun and Virginia made it very easy to make a special keepsake. I've gotten so many compliments on the pieces I made at this class! Pros: Helpful, Funny, Fun, Good communicator. How was this location? Awesome How was the price?: Great value


"Gifted and informative teacher" Lucinda Bender

"I took Virginia Huffman’s beginning PMC class and was thrilled with my creations! Virginia is an exceptional artist and she is generous in sharing her knowledge of PMC. A LOT was done in the class but it was not overwhelming as Virginia took the time to explain everything in terms that I could understand. THANK YOU VIRGINIA! I am looking forward to taking more of her classes." Pros: Helpful, Engaging, Encouraging, Smart, Patient, Funny, Fun, Good communicator How was this location? Awesome How was the price? Great value